Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

low costDress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4

Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4is mostly a item that is completely recognized currently, Trying to find information Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4? At this site you will get 2dc information Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4

lately. In case you're looking out for bestDress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4, we recommend this product should be the best solution.If you wish to deliberate to spend more cash for the Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4,you will want to execute a short search in order to pay for the dollars appropriately. This I will supply small tips about the Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4, so you've a small number of to think about before you purchase this Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4
The Detailed Description of Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4Features
  • Set of 4 tissue paper pom poms, perfect for weddings, parties, bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, holidays, and seasonal events
  • Approximately 14" in diameter when fully bloomed
  • Comes pre-assembled with easy instructions for fluffing out the tissue paper flowers (the pom poms are not shipped fully bloomed)
  • Hang from ceilings, tree branches, walls, staircases & more with ribbon or monofilament (fishing wire) Sold separately
  • Manufactured by dress my cupcake combine these pom poms with our designer cupcake wrappers to complete your dessert table or candy buffet

List Price?: $23.00

Product DescriptionTechnical InformationCustomer Reviews

Product Description
Dress My Cupcake is the world's largest manufacturer of designer cupcake wrappers! We also manufacture vibrant candy buffet decorations, such as 14" Tissue Paper Pom Poms. Our tissue flower pom poms and other party decorations perfectly match our exclusive line of designer cupcake wrappers. Dress My Cupcake offers cupcake wrappers in over 500 different colors and styles that are best-sellers, worldwide. Dress My Cupcake's designer wrappers and products have been featured in platinum events hosted by clients such as the Four Seasons Hotel, CBS, and the Miami Dolphins. Our cupcake wrappers provide an elegant look to your cupcakes by hiding wrinkly cupcake liners. Our wrappers can be found at all types of special events, including weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, college events, bar and bat mitzvahs, corporate events, Hollywood galas and more. Cupcake wrappers are for presentation only.


green tissue paper - ShopWiki ShopWiki has 346 results for green tissue paper, including Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Leaf Green Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4, Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Kelly Green ... Zebra print tissue paper in Party Supplies - Compare Prices, Read ... Dress My Cupcake 5" Zebra Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 8 - Animal Print Parties & Zebra Print Decorations for ... Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Zebra Tissue Paper Pom Poms, ... 5" Mini Tissue Paper Pom Poms (Set of 8) - Available in 40 Colors ... 5" Mini Tissue Paper Pom Poms DIY Kit (Set of 8) ... Manufactured by Dress My Cupcake in the USA. ... Silver - Additional 2.00 Fee; Tissue Pom Poms - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4. ... Tissue Pom Poms - 244 results like Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Red Tissue Paper Pom Poms, ... tissue paper pom poms - 6-4 Copper Wire - Compare Prices, Reviews ... ... Makes 8 by Martha Stewart, Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch White Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4, Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch ... Martha Stewart Crafts Pom Poms, Silver ... Dress My Cupcake 14" Navy Blue Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4 ... Amazon.com: Dress My Cupcake 14" Navy Blue Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4 ... Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch White Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4 . Inappropriate? Large Tissue Paper Pom Poms - Cupcake Wrappers, Wholesale Cupcake ... Silver Tissue Paper Pom Poms (Set of 4) $19.99 Cornflower Tissue Paper Pom Poms ... Dress My Cupcake is UpFront; Products. How to Assemble; Tips for Use; Custom; 5" Grey Mini Tissue Paper Pom Poms (Set of 8) Dress My Cupcake Gold & Silver; Metallic; Rainbow; ... 5" Grey Mini Tissue Paper Pom Poms (Set of 8) Elegant grey mini tissue paper pom poms by Dress My Cupcake, ... tissue paper - ShopWiki ... Royce Leather - Toilet Tissue Paper Cover, Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Baby Pink Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4, ... Ivory or Silver Available. This tissue paper ... Dress My Cupcake 14" Coral Peach Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4 ... Dress My Cupcake 14-Inch Coral Peach Tissue Paper Pom Poms, Set of 4 . Inappropriate? $16.31. Martha Stewart Crafts Pom Poms, Pink, 2 Sizes . Inappropriate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment