Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

inexpensiveDress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18

Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18is known as a manufactured goods is truly internationally recognized in today's times, Searching for knowledge about Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18? At this website you may 2dc details of Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18

lately. When you are browsing for highly ratedDress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18, we recommend the product will undoubtedly be the solution.In case you are planned spending extra money for the Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18,you'll need to do a bit of researching to be certain you pay off the funds appropriately. Here' gives you a little bit instructions about the Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18, so you have got just a few essential things before you decide this Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18
The Detailed Description of Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18Features
  • 18 high quality, textured cupcake wrappers, perfect for weddings, birthdays and all special events
  • Measures 1.5-inch wide x approx. 1.3-inch high and fits standard mini cupcakes; mix and match over 100 colors and designs
  • Easy to assemble: slide tab into pre-cut slot to create beautiful cupcake wrapper
  • Easy to Use: Simply place baked cupcake in assembled wrapper, frost and enjoy
  • For presentation only; do not bake in these wrappers

List Price?: $10.50

Product DescriptionTechnical InformationCustomer Reviews

Product Description
Dress My Cupcake is the world's largest manufacturer of designer cupcake wrappers. We offer cupcake wrappers in over 500 different colors and styles that are best-sellers, worldwide. Dress My Cupcake's designer wrappers and products have been featured in platinum events hosted by clients such as the Four Seasons Hotel, CBS, the Cleveland Cavaliers, John Deere, Fisher-Price, and the Miami Dolphins. Our cupcake wrappers provide an elegant look to your cupcakes by hiding wrinkly cupcake liners. To assemble, simply slide the tab into the pre-cut slot, and place your baked cupcake inside for a finished look. Our wrappers can be found at all types of special events, including weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, college events, bar and bat mitzvahs, corporate events, Hollywood galas and more. These fashionable cupcake wrappers, also known as cupcake sleeves or wraps, are the perfect final touch for your wedding cupcakes, birthday cupcake cake or even your wedding cupcake cake. Cupcake wrappers are for presentation only. Do not bake in these wrappers.


Amazon.com: brown cupcake wrappers Dress My Cupcake Standard Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 12. ... Pink and Chocolate Brown Mini Cupcake Wrappers (set of 18) Buy new: $18.95 . In stock. Chocolate Brown Tissue Paper Pom Poms (Set of 4) Dress My Cupcake Chocolate Brown Tissue Paper Pom Poms (Set of 4) ... Maya Chocolate Brown Mini Cupcake Wrappers (18 Wraps) ... Dress My Cupcake is UpFront; Shopzilla Best prices on Cupcake wrappers Party Supplies in ... Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18. ... Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18. Maya Chocolate - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag ... Trend Lab Maya 4Pc Crib Bedding Set, Teeccino Organic Chocolate Maya ... Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, ... Dress My Cupcake is ... Mini Wrapper - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag ... 372 results like Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Cupcake Wrappers ... and White Mini Cupcake Wrapper, Set of 18, ... Chocolate Miniatures with Heart Wrappers: ... Metallic Cupcake Wrappers Gold & Silver Cupcake Wrappers, Liners ... It was the most photographed cup cake set up I have ever seen! ... Maya Silver Foil Mini Cupcake Wrappers (18 Wraps) ... Dress My Cupcake is UpFront; Products. Chocolate foil wrappers in Party Supplies - Compare Prices, Read ... Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Chocolate Brown Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18. Dress My Cupcake is the world's largest manufacturer of designer cupcake wrappers. mini cupcake wrappers - ShopWiki ShopWiki has 799 results for mini cupcake wrappers, ... MINI Chocolate Brown Reusable Glitter Cupcake Wrappers. ... Orange Mini Cupcake Wrappers - Maya Collection (Set of 18) Amazon.com: Dress My Cupcake Chocolate Brown Tissue Paper Pom Poms ... Dress My Cupcake Mini 5" Chocolate Brown Tissue ... match our exclusive line of designer cupcake wrappers. Dress My Cupcake offers cupcake wrappers in over ... Purple Cupcake Wrappers: Price Finder - Calibex Dress My Cupcake Maya Mini Orchid Purple Cupcake Wrappers, Set of 18. Dress My Cupcake is the world's largest manufacturer of designer cupcake wrappers. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment